Friday, August 17, 2012

additional thoughts: austen/montaigne essay

       1) I would have finished writing my conclusion. I could also have made my third paragraph (four paragraph essay) much stronger but I really wanted to at least start my conclusion. On the AP test, you get a point if you have an introduction as well as conclusion so that's why I rushed to start my conclusion before time was up. I would also have added more examples from the book (as asked in the prompt) but I really wanted to get in comparisons as well as differences before the time alloted ran out.
       2) Nothing new occurred because the majority of my ideas were already on paper. Also, I have other AP classes to attend to that also require my attention so I had to move on. I don't like to live in regret for it hinders the future. I did what I could and I already said my peace about what I could have added if time was alloted.
       3)Doctors say your age indicates how many seconds you can pay attention. For us teenagers that are still sixteen/seventeen years old, that is still miniscule time for a brain to process thought before a small interaction  occurs. The intermittent of writing an essay in an already limited time setting can greatly hinder thought processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment