Monday, August 27, 2012

Vocabulary: Fall List #3 sentences

  1. I purchased a letter jacket so that I can wear my accolades around, such as my golden warrior pins and varsity letter pins.
  2. I thought the cheesecake would have equal mixes of sour and sweet, but the acerbity was more profound.
  3. Every battle usually has an attrition of soldiers which will take its toll on the war later.
  4. Characters that are static in stories tend to be bromide, while dynamic characters are usually mercurial.
  5. I have two nationalities so I’m not a chauvinist in any way yet my brother loves yelling “Viva Mexico” every morning. L
  6. I get chronic headaches everyday at noons, which are usually mitigated by ibuprofen.
  7.  Teachers who lecture the entire class period usually expound concepts well, unless the lectures aren’t didactic.
  8. Factionalism is something that happens in every society because people have different opinions in different topics.
  9. I’ve never been great at grammar that is why I have a spell-checker that immaculate my essays.
  10. The totem on my desk is meant to keep imprecations away from me, such as the evil curses found in the Harry Potter series.
  11. Lovers are an ineluctable drug that you love to taste yet can’t taste too much without getting hurt.
  12.  Characters that are static in stories tend to be bromide, while dynamic characters are usually mercurial.
  13. No matter how many ibuprofens I consumed to palliate my headaches, the bulging ache at the back of my head always returned.
  14. It is protocol for the president’s security to scan a room for dangers before the president enters the room.
  15. My best friend is an example of a resplendent jewel that brightens my day with her bright clothes and her lovely smile.
  16. The Jews were stigmatized, by the Nazis, by wearing a star of David to discriminate them from Germans.
  17. The plan to terminate the president is done in sub rosa at the school library.
  18. Mr. Darcy is was the embodiment of a person who is vainglory because he detested talking to the lower class and talked only to those he knew.
  19. There are still vestiges of dinosaurs found all over the world today even if these remarkable creatures no longer exist.
  20. My brother joined the Air Force out of his own volition therefore he has to carry out all that is required of him as an officer, such as serving for four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment