Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook?

 
      I have been using Facebook since freshman year, I think. I don't post personal things, like "Oh my gosh that ho slept with that guy like ten times and her shirt is too low." Yeah I don't post things like that. I post when I hang out with friends, but even then I barely post anything.
      Even before reading the article, I knew that facebook had its defects. Ian May has been very pro-active in his discussions and they are quite informative. From him, I learned that facebook basically sells the users' contact info to companies. This is outrageous but its one of those things where you can't really stop it. You can stop using facebook but then you will be cut off from the biggest social media known to man. Being connected and able to stay ahead with the times is why I joined facebook. As long as you don't put any intense info, like your social security number, then you should be fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment