Friday, October 5, 2012

Midterm Reflection

This guy embodies my emotions during and after the exam.

A) The vocabulary midterm went really well. I studied twenty minutes each day rotating lists. I had the vocabulary down and memorized when I walked into room 608. I mean, multiple choice is a cake-walk. Multiple choice exams, especially for vocabulary, are always easy because you use process of elimination. 
B) I didn't find that anything went bad. I just didn't like the fact that you would give us 15 minutes for each section and I would finish each section in under five minutes. By the end of class, I had drawn doodles on my hand to entertain myself. 
C) I'm pretty sure the content will stay embedded into my mind. I studied pretty well and I was only uncertain on one or two words out of all the vocabulary. 
D)Honestly, I felt really comfortable with this exam. I was expecting a final section where we create a story with as many vocabulary as you can. Because I expected more and was prepared for more, I wasn't affected in a negative way when the exam ended up being easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment