Monday, September 24, 2012

Vocabulary: list #7 Sentences


  1. I guess I would be an aberration because I have chosen to be with someone that is usual for society.
  2. The guinea pigs are ad hocs because they were bred to be used for scientific experimentation.
  3. Tom’s mere existence was the bane of we existence because he betrayed her.
  4. Prince Zukos bathos was very dramatic and violent because he went from being a respected prince to the bane of the dynasty.
  5. Everyone in anger management has a tendency to be cantankerous when something goes awry in their lives.
  6. Jacob utilized much casuistry in order to obtain followers, he even downsized other religions.
  7. The prince is heir to the throne by de facto of lineage.
  8. Vikings were known for depredation of small villages in order to obtain supplies, even of it meant robbing hundreds of families dry.
  9. I empathize with my friend on our feelings toward our parents' bigotry.
  10. Fish dying and crows flying are usually harbingers of doom.
  11. I dislike that people assume nerds are lackluster and only have a nerdy side.
  12. I choose hedonism over an aesthetic lifestyle because I rather live life to its fullest and than live a life of self denial.
  13. I am malcontent with the regulations that restrict my movements out of the house.
  14. Her voice is soothing and mellifluous that all my frustrations tend to melt away.
  15. Many kingdoms fell because nepotism was the norm in which incompetent relative were placed in a position of power.
  16. Chocolate cookies and my muse are the pander in which I indulge yet I'm not supposed to have.
  17. White lies are usually peccadilloes because they are lies but they are not told for harmful intentions.
  18. The piece de resistance of the YMCA is creating a commercial to advertise their business.
  19. The business man remanded the shipment because he got a box of sandals instead of a box of candles.
  20. When Lena arrived, many accidents occurred that pointed to her and she possibly commenced this syndrome with her arrival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment