Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vocabulary list #4 sentences


  1. Siddhartha is the most famous apostate who renounced the hinduistic beliefs he was born into.
  2. A person who has ADD is usually effusive and lacks self-control.
  3. I would never go into a dark alley because alleys usually present an impasse.
  4. My dream is to one day run a marathon and when I accomplish this dream, I will have a sense of euphoria.
  5. Depressed people are habitually lugubrious and people those around them down.
  6. Knights were known for their bravado in battle and this usually worn over the ladies.
  7. Democracy is a great form of government because not everyone agrees but the president who is elected; he is usually elected on a consensus.
  8. My two favorite hobbies are running and reading, both dichotomous because one is stationary and the other is far from it.
  9. When a person is having an asthma attack, it is because their airways have constricted and airflow has been hindered.
  10. I love European churches because of their gothic design that stands out from the modern architecture.
  11. I think every child should be raised on punctilio etiquette.
  12. My favorite episode from the show Smallville is “Metamorphosis” because I am fascinated by the teenage boy transitioning into an insect.
  13. I think that underwear sine qua non to an outfit, but I know there are weird people that would object.
  14. My upbringing has hardened me into a realistic and cynic of human behavior, so it is difficult for me to have a quixotic sentiment toward situations.
  15. One of my favorite bands is the Raconteurs because their voice is mesmerizing.
  16. Life isn’t easy so you should never torture yourself with a vendetta. Vendettas change you while you are on a quest to avenge another.
  17. I love when politicians don’t have an answer to a statement and they say something non sequitur in order to change the topic.
  18. Mystique is by far one of the coolest villains in X-men. She changes appearances so often one never knows what she truly looks like.
  19. I laughed when I saw the word quagmire because I thought it only a name of this flabby person in Family Guy.
  20. Heroes have a parlous journey therefore they don’t settle down with a girl until the conflict has been resolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment