Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vocabulary: Fall List #6 sentences


  1. It is beatitude to live in America with free public education.
  2. Spiders and cockroaches are my bête noire because I just cringe at the site of them.
  3. Dogs are bodes of earthquakes because they always bark before an earthquake hits.
  4. My cellar is dank because there is no are no lights and there is a pipe leak.
  5. Milk is an ecumenical grocery to find inside a fridge. 
  6. It feels as if every encounter is fervid and the atmosphere is electric.
  7. Sometimes I detest living in Los Alamos because of the fetid smell of manure ever present.
  8. Gargantuan only begins to describe the Great of China.
  9. Eighth grade year was my heyday because I was involved in ASB, sports, and I was also valedictorian.
  10. One of my brothers' favorite bands is incubus and they love the song "Threshold".
  11. Employees are the infrastructure of a business. If the employees don't do their jobs, then the business will crumble.
  12. Prostitutes usually inveigle a customer by sexual arrousement.
  13. Kudos to Ubi for figuring out how to add music to a blog and for showing me as well.
  14. People who attend the VIP party will acquire a lagniappe which varies from an iPod to a certificate to a day spa.
  15. I found Hemingway’s writing style to be prolix when compared to Faulkner who used fewer words to describe a setting.
  16. Joshua is my Protégé and I am his patron. I have bestowed him with my skill as a student and he has granted me his attentive ears.
  17. Terminator was only the prototype of the X9's that will invade the earth in the future.
  18. Mycha is a sycophant known for kissing up to the teacher around grading period.
  19. Lance psyches me out sometimes with his tautology because he asks me if I want him to arrive at 12 am or to land at midnight at my doorstep.
  20. I truckle to any question or favor under her mesmerizing gaze of beauty.

1 comment: