Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's In This For Me?

My original comment to Dr. Preston's post Happy New Year was:

 "Well I've done a lot in this class so continuing my efforts in the same momentum would be a goal of mine. Also, my goal is to avoid senioritis.... -.-"

Elaborating a little bit on "my efforts" in this class I'll give a small recap. I've continually posted every assignment that has been assigned to me. Almost every time, with a few exceptions, they have been on time and to my best efforts. I've sporadically customized my blog and made it more than I initially thought I could. Yes, the tech part of the class had me slightly unhinged because my eldest brother is the tech savvy person in my family. But with the help of others and hours of trial and error, I'm sure I have a good understanding of the blog. 
I have even taken on the Sphinx challenge with Dulce and Sam, to name a few, and actually performed in front of the class for one of the "Feats of Wisdom." 
My efforts have not been without emolument as I've had fun and I've attained an A in the course. Now my goal is to continue my momentum and not get sucked into seniortis. Seniortis can be defined in many ways but I define it as "The mental degradation of academic attention span dilated to miniscule work with more attention to friends and slacking off." I'm definitely going to pay more attention to friends since this semester has been about academics. This is my last semester, I don't want to end with a B in a class so I'm still going to work and I'm also going t split my attention more on my friends and especially on my best friend.  Well I'm signing off now since its 5 am and the only reason I'm posting so early on my break is that I can't sleep. Adios!!


No comments:

Post a Comment