Monday, January 14, 2013

SPRING SEMESTER PLAN 1

Well I don't have a step by step list of how I'm going to accomplish my plan but I do have an idea of what I want to do.
 "Avoid senioritis!"
           Yes, it is a very general concept but the underlying layers to this plan are plenty. Avoiding senioritis does not just encompass the curriculum of this class but also all of the other curriculums I am studying. I don't want to get lazy and I certainly don't want to get a B in any class. I've worked hard thus far and what i really want is enjoy this semester. 
           Throughout high school, I have helped those who have asked for my assistance. I have obliged and
given up my time to help. Now I know that this "semester plan" is supposedly to be about helping others and expanding even more, but I think I have done that since the beginning. Now I think it is a bit time for me to enjoy myself but, again not too much, and have a little fun all the while avoiding senioritis. One of my earliest posts was about the Shining, and again I shall reference the movie, "All work and no play makes Danny a dull boy." Of course in this reference I'm Danny and everyone in this senior class should be Danny too, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment