Monday, February 25, 2013

I AM HERE

Please explain your progress in this course during the first grading period.  Have you made progress toward your SMART goal?  Have you begun thinking/working on your senior project, big question, collaborative working group, or other endeavor/venture that shows how you're putting this course to work for you?  Document and explain your performance.


--I take advance placement classes because I have the ubiquitous optimism every student and parent has, that education will equip me for a brighter future. But there is also that small fear that maybe I'm not doing enough.  I have so much on my plate-filling out scholarships, meeting deadlines- that I'm stretched out thin, floating above the surface trying to breathe as much air as I can.  Yeah I've made progress towards my goals, and completed as many of them as I could. I've made so many lists on notepads and paper with things to do, just so much to do, always. Whenever you feel like a list is done, another seems to crop back up. I don't like deadlines but as I said in an earlier post, "deadlines give me structure, and I like structure." I really wish we did have deadlines for projects because that would really push me to complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment