Monday, February 25, 2013

FIRST QUARTER REVIEW


a) Evaluate your performance so far this semester by explaining how you've done on required assignments and how you have moved forward on your Sr. Project/BQ/CWG; 
--Hmm, I think I've done pretty good in this semester. At the end of January, there was a week where I found it so difficult to get myself to do my hw. I would literally start at 7 or 8pm and it was such a chore to get out a pen or pencil. Thank goodness it was only a week and I managed to slap myself back into shape. No more dilidadalinging because there is free money out there and I need to find it (treasurer hunt!!). I have a portfolio filled with scholarships I'm going to get a crackalacking on. I'm glad its an early out so I can work on busting out some essays.
--Anyways, senior project talks have been good. My group (Ming, Matt, Val., Isaih, Dulce, Sam and I) has set up a good foundation/outline in which to move forward from. Looking forward to bringing out project to completion.


b) List your goals and expectations of yourself for the next quarter.
-My biggest goal is to apply to as many scholarships as I can without falling back in school. Many scholarships require essays and sometimes that means allocating part of my hw time to writing an essay. Tough but somewhat doable.
--I also want to allocate time to studying to AP tests. Gosh that AP tests.... -.-

c) Make suggestions for course content/process.
--I'd like there to be actual dates for assignments, such as assigning a chapter a night for Brave New World. I don't like deadlines but I feel like it gives me more structure and I like structure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment