Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Guestimation Rankings (BOB 1)


I say "guestimation rankings" because I think everyone in the class does a good job. I don't get to see every single blog but most of them I do and I like how everyone has a different style. I ranked everyone based on how often I go on their sites and how intriguing I find their blogs.
  • Ming Chen: 
  • Josh Ng: 
  • Matthew Patel
  • Justin Thompson: 
  • Samantha Garrison: 
  • Valerie Gonzalez: 
  • Felicitas Ruiz: 
  • Dulce Vargas: 
  • Erika Snell: 
  • Tanner Tuttle: 
  • Isiah Mabansag: 
  • Conor McNamara: 
  • Megan Hardisty: 
  • Sebastian Guillen: 
  • Ashley Wilburn:  
  • Chanel Yamaguchi:
  • Abby Kuhlman: 
  • Alex Lane: 
  • Karianne LaPlante: 
  • Colleen Livingstone: 
  • Travis Knight: 
  • Danielle Galindo: 
  • Kristofer Green: 
  • Alicia Hernandez: 
  • Reed Conforti:
  • Cassidy Ashlock:
  • Brittany Cunningham: 
  • Haleigh Jones:
  • Ryunhee Kim: 
  • Carly Koertge: 
  • Lacey Mougeotte: 
  • Bailey Nelson:
  • Nathan Oh:   
  • Conner Patzman:
  • Troy Prober: 
  • Brady Redman: 
  • Jason Reinwald: 
  • Devon Tomooka:

No comments:

Post a Comment